Rimac Nevera 2022 IS THE FASTEST CAR IN THE WORLD, beating Tesla as well. Its a 2 million euro car and limited to only 150 units for 2022 delivery schedule.
The expected price of rimac nevera the global market is as stated above and the specs of rimac nevera is absolutely insane.
- Developed from the Rimac C_Two, every single component has been improved and enhanced
- Designed, engineered and built in Croatia, homologated for global use
- Unparalleled performance from 4 electric motors with 1914hp of power and 2360 Nm of torque
- 412 km/h / 258mph maximum speed, 0-60 mph in 1.85 seconds, ¼ mile time 8.6 seconds
- 550 km / 340-mile WLTP range, 500 kW / 19-minute recharge time from 0-80% State of Charge
Download FREE Wallpapers of Rimac Nevera
With an alleged top speed of 412 km/h (256 mph) and a power output of 1,408 kW (1,914 PS; 1,888 hp), the car is claimed to be capable of accelerating to 97 km/h (60 mph) from a standstill in 1.85 seconds,making it potentially one of the fastest accelerating cars ever made. It is also the highest top speed electric production car ever made. While also advertising a maximum range of 647 km (402 mi) on the NEDC cycle, and 547 km (340 miles) on the WLTP cycle, the car is also claimed to be able to complete two consecutive laps of the Nürburgring with a negligible drop in performance. Rimac claims the car was designed to be very durable and could be driven hard. In addition to this, the car is technologically capable of Level 4 of autonomous driving with full Advanced driver-assistance systems, and is unlocked using face recognition technology. If connected to a fast charger, it can be recharged to 80% in less than 30 minutes. The car features an entirely new design and does away with the conventional doors, now incorporating butterfly doors instead. It also has a fire extinguisher in the back held in by a leather strap.